I hope everyone had a great weekend. I wanted to share some more money saving tips with you today. I hope these are helpful.
* Less Meat or Meatless Meals: We try to eat less meat with our meals. Meat has gotten so expensive. It’s also a healthier way to eat.
* Repair Clothing instead of tossing and buying new. I found a few holes in a couple of tops this weekend. I’m going to fix the holes instead of getting rid of the tops. I’m also repairing a few pair of socks. Not everything can be saved, but at least try.
* Don’t waste food. Make only what you will eat. You can use leftover vegetables to make homemade soup. Freeze leftovers you know you won’t eat the next day.
* Cook a whole chicken and use it for several meals.
* When you find sneakers on sale for your child buy the next size up. Buy 2 pairs for yourself in your size.
* This tip is from a lesson learned: Don’t buy toys except for Birthdays and Christmas. Am I perfect at this? No, but I have gotten way better.