I have several YouTube channels I subscribe to that I adore. They help me destress and laugh. I thought I would share the first 10 today. I will share more tomorrow.
1) Little House on the Mountain: Lea D of Philia Ministries. She shares recipes, DIY’S , food Hauls, devotions, natural remedies, gardening, homemaking and simple living.
2) Heavenly Minded Homeschool: Brandon, Heidi and their 4 beautiful children. They share simple living, minimalism, their faith in God and they run their own ministry. I will post more about their ministry and that channel tomorrow.
3) Exploring Alternatives: People that live in Tiny Houses, RV’s, Van’s Boats and videos about minimalism, zero waste living and living off grid.
4) Fathering Autism: Asa, Pricilla, Abbie and Isaiah. Channel about their family living and spreading awareness about Autism. Abbie has Autism.
5) Someday I’ll Sleep: Cammie shares life with her family. 2 of her 5 children are Autistic. She is such a great Mom😊
6) The Minimal Mom: Dawn’s channel is about how to minimize you home and life. She is wonderful to watch and has great tips😊
7) Real Family Journey: Unschooling Family who shares their adventures.
8) Basic Beth: Unschooling Mom who has the most calming voice. She has 3 kids and also shares about Simple Living.
9) Lydia Senn: She shares about Simple Living, Saving Money, and Getting out of Debt. She is awesome to watch. She has 3 boys and expecting her first girl.
10) Darci Isabella: A wonderful homeschool mom of a large family. She is also a minimalist. She vlogs about homesteading as well.
So these are the first 10 channels I love and watch to wind down. Hope you find them enjoyable too.