Good Morning 🌞
So Chloe started her new medication Monday night. It is a pill she must swallow, which she just can not seem to handle. I told her Dr this, but she prescribed it anyway. It cost $160.00😲!! I almost got sick.
The Dr wanted her to take it at night, along with her other medicine, to help her sleep. This pill can’t be crushed or chewed. So I put it in peanut butter and she pulled it right out and started crying. I knew at that moment this was going to get rough. Many tries and an hour later she was hysterical. I finally threw in the towel. The Dr said to try for a week and if she didn’t take it we would try something else.
I don’t want to upset her, but I feel I have to keep trying. If anyone has any ideas please share. I even told her if she swallowed it she could have a chocolate chip. She still struggled. Heartbreaking 💔.
So I will keep you updated on this new adventure of ours as the week goes on.