What’s for dinner tonight? Yummy Mexican Casserole!! Here is the recipe.
1 pound of ground beef
2 cups of salsa
1 16oz can chili beans (drained)
3 cups tortilla chips (crushed)
2 cups of sour cream
1/2 cup diced green onions
1/2 cup of tomatoes (chopped) I may add more of these
2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook beef and drain grease/ Add salsa and reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes
- Add beans and heat thoroughly.
- Spread chips on bottom of baking dish
- Spread on beef mixture
- Spread sour cream on top of beef mixture
- Sprinkle on the green onion and tomatoes
- Sprinkle Cheddar Cheese on top
- ***You can use low fat ingredients and ground turkey instead of beef
- Bake for 30 minutes