We have had a busy and fun Summer! We moved to our new house and spent the Summer doing lots of different activities. I decided to do a little end of the summer interview with Chloe. She was very eager to answer my questions. NOT!!! I am typing exactly what she said in her own cute words. I had to reword some of the questions so she understood them. Here we go!!
- Did you have a fun summer break? Chloe: Its summer break. Yes and
- What did you do on summer break? Chloe: Swim in pool, play toys, go Nana and Papaw’s house, Papaw go fishing, go to library, get books and videos. I see fireworks at dark., move to new house, Mattie’s (sister) dog jump and lick you, dog put in house, go see baby Braum, and she said Jump in pool.
- What is your favorite food? Chloe: Noodles, Cheese, Pizza, Noodles, Noodles, Noodles !!! I think the neighbors heard her. LOL
- What is your favorite animal? Chloe: Dog
- What is your favorite Zoo animal? Chloe: Giraffe and ride Carousel.
- What do you do with Daddy? Chloe: Play games. Daddy tickle Chloe.
- What do you do with Mommy? Chloe: Go outside. Mommy no get in the pool. Read Books with Mommy.
- What is your favorite color? Chloe: Pink. (She zoned out on this one and it took her about 5 minutes to answer)
- What is your favorite toy? Chloe: Buddies. These are her stuffed Mickey Mouse and other Disney stuffed toys and her little characters. They are all just called Buddies.
- Are you excited for Mommy School? (That’s what she calls it) Chloe: VERY LONG PAUSE……. She finally whispers “Yes”. Not to convincing.
We are really enjoying this beautiful day outside today. No humidity and a light breeze. I asked Chloe what she wanted to do today and she said play outside and have a picnic outside. That is exactly what we are doing. Plus as a special treat, she is getting to face time with her sister Mattie on my phone. It doesn’t take a lot to make Chloe happy sometimes. Next week I will do a Homeschool Day in the life, as well as my meal plan schedule for the school year. I would also like to start posting other things about our life too. I am a frugal shopper and love finding great deals at Consignment shops.. I find a lot of things for Chloe there.
Thanks so much for checking out our blog today. Please become a follower by hitting the blue following icon in the sidebar. Leave a comment telling me how you like the blog and if there is anything you would like me to blog about. Please share my blog so I can reach out to others and share our story. Thanks and have a blessed day.